My Follow Friday suggestions for April 3, 2009: @mikepilarz @danamlewis (@healthsocmed–mentioned in video) @dfolkens @kellygroehler...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 30, 2009
As PR pros, we all do our fair share of reading. Me? I read the Wall Street Journal, CNN, and various local publications. Esquire and Golf...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 24, 2009
One of the great things about social networks is their ability to connect you with like-minded individuals you might not otherwise have the...READ MORE
by arikhanson | Mar 22, 2009
Recently, we’ve seen two NBA players tweet during halftime: Charlie Villaneuva and Shaquille O’Neal. My friend Warren Sukernek...READ MORE
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- When are we going to learn: Failure = Growth and learning, not a fireable offense
- Is it time to give up on grammar once and for all?
- Will brands make the transition to using more authentic, less polished content?
- 7 things to consider before making the leap to being an independent consultant
- Heading back to industry events? 5 tips to re-integrate without being awkward