* Beehive PR is hiring for an Account Director. I’m a former Hiver, so please DM me if you’re interested and I will broker an introduction. You won’t find a better place to work in town than BPR.
* Fast Horse: We have a specific need for someone with 5-8 years agency experience, but are casting a wider net as we attempt to deepen our bench on interactive (strategy, design and development), account planning, social media, sports sponsorship activation, etc. More details can be found here: http://www.fasthorseinc.com/blog/index.php/2010/02/03/were-not-done-hiring/ Resumes can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specifically, we’re going to be looking for folks with dynamic presentation skills, creatively quick minds and track records in social media in the following areas:
Agribusiness PR Practitioner with 2+ years experience
Consumer Brands PR Practitioners with 5+ years experience, mad creative instincts and experience at an agency
Medical/Health Public Affairs Practitioner with 5+ years experience and strong presentation and writing skills
* Preston Kelly: Rock Star Designer Needed. Preston Kelly, the iconic ideas agency, is looking for a design rock star with one to three years experience and a book that looks like you’ve got five. You believe iconic design is the heart and soul of a great brand and great communication, but you’re not afraid to collaborate with art directors, writers, media planners, techno geeks and strategists about big ideas and media neutral approaches. In other words, you are an idea focused designer who is not so single minded that design is the only solution you can see. You have designed award winning and outstanding identity systems, brand marks, posters, POP, collateral, and have a passion and affinity for designing user friendly and elegant web pages and digital communication. You are the rare combination of self starter who doesn’t need supervision and master collaborator who seeks to raise your work to the highest levels of multi-level brand building. You have a healthy ego but don’t always have to wave the baton. You are a strategic thinker, but your craft pushes the edge and gives your consumer credit for taste and intelligence. Finally, you’d like to join a focused, fast growing, nationally emerging agency who treats each other with respect and a sense of grace and humor.
Preston Kelly is also looking for a dynamic PR writer with media relations chops but eager to engage in the social media space and a champion of–and fearless collaborator in the service of–big ideas.
Along with the Holy Grail and the Lost Ark, we’re looking for a PR innovator with 2-4 years experience in media relations preferably for advertising or PR agencies, social media for consumer clients, and a big idea, swing for the fences approach to digital and events PR. You’ll write killer releases and be well on your way to knowing the marketing industry pubs and blogs inside and out, but you’ll have socially engaged your way into the hearts of hundreds of thousands of consumers as well. In other words, you’ll know how to begin, sustain and enhance a brand conversation directly with consumers. Part of your time will be spent on Preston Kelly agency promotion (check out prestonkelly.com to see the kind of stuff you’ll have to work with) and part on our consumer clients.
Finally, you’ll be a self starter proud to be a key member of a fast growing, fast moving agency on the cusp of national greatness. Please send resumes to email@example.com
* The Minnesota State Arts Board is seeking candidates for director of communications and government relations. More information available on www.arts.state.mn.us/about/employment.htm
* Padilla Speer Beardsley: Vice President (Agribusiness), Minneapolis. We’re looking for a strong, experienced leader to help us grow our already successful Minneapolis-based agribusiness practice. Padilla Speer Beardsley is one of the country’s most respected independent public relations and integrated communications consulting firms, known for delivering strategic, results-oriented programs to a wide range of clients across the country. If you have more than 10 years experience (agency strongly preferred) and are a strategic communicator with a passion for business growth and client service, this is an excellent opportunity, with a great team in place and deep agency resources at your disposal. Our ideal candidate will have deep background in agriculture, agribusiness or closely related fields and a track record of excellent client service, account management and staff development. We offer a high-energy, rewarding environment for those with a drive for developing business and building lasting client relationships.
Padilla is a communications and public relations firm with offices in Minneapolis and New York City. We are a multi-specialty agency, with experts in crisis/critical issues management, employee communications, investor relations, market/opinion research, marketing communications, media relations and public affairs, Our clients come from various industries, including agriculture, manufacturing, technology, consumer products, health care, retail, financial and more. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and offer excellent benefits. We strive for excellence. We’re strategic. We deliver results. We have fun. And we’re seeking entrepreneurial individuals who want to grow with us.
Please send cover letter and resume referencing this job to Stephanie Grogg, Padilla Speer Beardsley, firstname.lastname@example.org or 1101 West River Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55415. For more information about Padilla Speer Beardsley, check out our web site at www.psbpr.com.
* Padilla Speer Beardsley Internships
Padilla Speer Beardsley has openings for full-time public relations interns to work on a variety of projects in our health care, investor relations and manufacturing and technology practices. They are paid, three-to-six-month internships. The work will involve basic public relations skills, including writing, media relations, media list development, organization and tracking clips, research, production coordination and some administrative tasks.
Candidates need six months of experience in public relations, communications or newspaper reporting. Experience may be professional, internships or volunteering. Excellent writing skills, media relations experience and an interest in learning about different technologies and working with financial information are required.
Padilla is a communications and public relations firm with offices in Minneapolis and New York City. Our multi-specialty firm includes experts in crisis/critical issues management, employee communications, investor relations, market/opinion research, marketing communications, media relations and public affairs. We work with clients in various industries, including agriculture, manufacturing, technology, consumer products, health care, retail, financial and more. We help organizations build reputations with the people who matter to their success. Padilla is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employee owned. We strive for excellence. We’re strategic. We deliver results. We have fun. And we’re seeking entrepreneurial individuals who want to grow with us.
Please send cover letter and resume referencing this job to Stephanie Grogg, Padilla Speer Beardsley, email@example.com or 1101 West River Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55415. For more information about Padilla Speer Beardsley, check out our Web
* Top Rank Marketing—Senior Search Marketing Manager
TopRank Online Marketing is hiring an ambitious Senior Search Marketing Manager who can walk the Online Marketing talk, and lead an enthusiastic team to achieve results for the clients we serve.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Search Marketing Manager position should be able to provide strategic direction to the Online Marketing Team in order to execute tactics in a timely manner for multiple clients – with a keen emphasis on quality.
Contact: Human Resources with "Senior Search Marketing Manager" in the Subject line
Online Marketing Account Manager
Are you seeking a rewarding career in Account Management working with a leading Online Marketing Agency? If so, read on.
TopRank Online Marketing is has a great opportunity for an experienced Online Marketing Account Manager to join our team of dedicated, client-focused professionals.
The perfect person for this job can effectively develop strategy and move the team to deploy effective tactical execution. They are comfortable providing guidance and consulting to both clients and team players. This person should have excellent communication skills and be capable of handling multiple clients. Contact: Human Resources with "Online Marketing Account Manager" in the Subject line.
Online Marketing Manager
A talented Online Marketing Manager is needed to join and lead an enthusiastic team to achieve results for the clients TopRank Online Marketing serves. The ideal candidate for the Online Marketing Manager position should be able to increase inquiries/sales, site traffic, inbound links and relevant search rankings for multiple clients. Contact: Human Resources with "Online Marketing Manager" in the Subject line
Search Marketing Strategist
TopRank Online Marketing is seeking a search marketing strategist to join our team of dedicated, client-focused professionals. The perfect person for this role is extremely detail-oriented and is an active user in the social media realm. They possess the ability to analyze marketing results in order to develop strategic recommendations that correspond to marketing objectives. This person should have excellent written communication and sales skills and be capable of handling multiple clients as well as experience initiating and maintaining paid search programs for multiple clients. Contact: Human Resources with "Search Marketing Strategist" in the Subject line.
TopRank Online Marketing has a great opportunity for a focused and energetic individual to join our team of dedicated, client-focused professionals. The perfect person for this role has significant writing experience, specifically with blogging, direct email promotions, online public relations, social media content development, client success stories, and other types of promotional copy. This person is also extremely detail-oriented and research-focused and should enjoy spending time researching. They must also be able to think strategically in a results-driven environment to benefit our clients. Contact: Human Resources with "Marketing Writer" in the Subject line.
Online Marketing Developer
Mayo Clinic Public Affairs Interns
Mayo Clinic is looking for three summer interns. The jobs are posted on Facebook and Twitter as well as mayoclinic.org. If you are aware of anyone who might be interested, please send the link above.
St. Mary's Duluth Clinic Health System
Special Events/ Marketing & Communications Specialist will be responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing, evaluating, and managing a variety of special events and cause related marketing relationships. Develop key media relationships and assist in the creation, development, and production of various public relations and marketing materials to communicate and enhance the work of the Foundation.