San Francisco and Silicon Valley to the south are the home to most of the world’s leading technology companies. From Computer hardware, to networking and internet social networking they are all here. And the city has a high-tech look too which feels ‘cutting edge’ when you are in the middle of it. It is an exciting place to be! There are also many traditional areas of town that feel more like a European or Asian city than anywhere in the United States. And there are a few nice views to be had too!
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- 6 Twin Cities women with amazing PR, comms and marketing career journeys
- We’re simply not paying our social talent nearly enough
- I tried Mastodon for a week–here’s what I learned
- Why good writing is the best foundation of a successful social media career
- Top skills of the 2022 social media professional–as told by the people doing the actual work