San Francisco and Silicon Valley to the south are the home to most of the world’s leading technology companies. From Computer hardware, to networking and internet social networking they are all here. And the city has a high-tech look too which feels ‘cutting edge’ when you are in the middle of it. It is an exciting place to be! There are also many traditional areas of town that feel more like a European or Asian city than anywhere in the United States. And there are a few nice views to be had too!
SUBSCRIBE TO ARIK'S NEWSLETTER
Catch up on the latest trends and insights in social media, PR and digital marketing.
- Webinar: How to Unlock Strategies to Bolster your LinkedIn Presence
- 5 creative tactics to get your executives posting more consistently on LinkedIn
- Will tomorrow’s social media marketers even attend college?
- Why are our social media marketing priorities so messed up in 2022?
- 3 key areas companies are missing when it comes to social listening